Do you like looking at pictures of cats and kittens? Then this may be the right gig for you.
Statistics show animals with a great photo are way more likely to get adopted. That’s why our photography team is looking for a new coordinator to ensure all the cats in our care have a glamour shot. You don’t need to be a photographer for this assignment, you just need to have a passion for helping cats and kittens find their forever homes.
Here are some of the tasks involved in this role:
- Troll through vokra.ca looking for kitties who could use a photo shoot
- Match said kitties with a photographer in their area
- Create and help fill a roster with photographers who will head to our Operations Centre every Saturday from 1 – 3 p.m. to photograph cats new to VOKRA
- Reach out to photographers via phone and email regularly
- Keep records of our photographers so you know what area they live in and how far they can travel
- Handle photography requests that come in from our fosters
- Recruit new photographers and help manage their expectations
- Inspire and excite our group of photographers to help keep them involved.
If this volunteer opportunity sounds right for you, email email@example.com and let us know a bit about yourself, including why you want to volunteer with VOKRA.